Lauder Resources and Publications
Student and Faculty Publications list, with links
- Download “Ashoka’s Emerging Insights 2019 report” coauthored by Dr. Lynsey Farrell, Senior Lecturer at the Lauder Institute
- View “Far From Silicon Valley: The Entrepreneurial Gap in Emerging Market,” a Lauder Global Knowledge Lab student team research project
- View “Concentrating solar thermal power as a viable alternative in China’s electricity supply” from Energy Policy
- Listen to “The Brave New World of Sovereign Wealth Funds” podcast from Knowledge@Wharton
- View “The Brave New World of Sovereign Wealth Funds” report
- View “From Terrorism to Tourism: Waving the Flag of Development in Colombia” in the Latin American Law & Business Report, page 21
Resources on the Global Financial Crisis
- Dr. Mauro F. Guillén on the Euro Crisis | Bloomberg Television | 11 November 2011
- Trade Blocs, Monetary Unions, and Reserve Currencies (Powerpoint, 10MB)
- National Public Radio: Radio Times | 26 October 2011 | On the European sovereign debt crisis (MP3, 24MB)
- The Economic & Financial Crisis: Causes, Consequences, and Policy Options (Syllabus) (PDF, 28KB)
- Bailouts (PDF, 2.34MB)
- Lauder Students on Channel 69 News (WMV, 8.48MB)
- The Global Economic & Financial Crisis: A Timeline (PDF, 234KB)
- International Banking Crises: A Dossier (Powerpoint, 2.43MB)
- Systemic Banking Crises (PDF, 530KB)
- Eight Centuries of Financial Crises (PDF, 427KB)
- Women Entrepreneurs: Inspiring Stories from Emerging Economies and Developing Countries, by Mauro F Guillén
- Green Products: Perspectives on Innovation and Adoption, by Joao Neiva de Figueiredo, Mauro F Guillén
- Green Power: Perspectives on Sustainable Electricity Generation, by Joao Neiva de Figueiredo, Mauro F Guillén
- Boidman, Nathan and Bruno Ducharme. Taxation in Canada: Implications for Foreign Investment. New York: Springer, 1985.
- Jacoby, David. Guide to Supply Chain Management: How Getting It Right Boosts Corporate Performance. New York: Bloomberg Press, 2009.
- Klein, Tom and Dave Sutton. Enterprise Marketing Management: The New Science of Marketing. Hoboken: John Wiley and Sons, 2003.
- Mariaca, Cristina and Noam Lior. “Risks Associated with Increasing the Harvest Area for the Production of Brazilian Ethanol Fuel,” Proc. ECOS 2010: The 23d International Conference on Efficiency, Cost, Optimization, Simulation and Environmental Impact of Energy Systems, Lausanne, Switzerland, 14-17 June 2010.
- Martin, Duncan. Managing Risk in Extreme Environments: Front-line Business Lessons for Corporates and Financial Institutions. Philadelphia: Kogan Page, 2008.
- Midler, Paul. Poorly Made in China: An Insider’s Account of the Tactics Behind China’s Production Game. Hoboken: John Wiley and Sons, 2009.
- Raskin, Andy. The Ramen King and I: How the Inventor of Instant Noodles Fixed My Love Life. New York: Gotham Books, 2009.
- Vollmer, Christopher and Geoffrey Precourt. Always on: Advertising, Marketing, and Media in an Era of Consumer Control. Philadelphia: McGraw-Hill, 2008.