Travel with Lauder Students:
The Lauder Institute invites Lauder alumni to travel with students to one of its LIV destinations! Alumni have the opportunity to participate in this Lauder curriculum highlight: an immersive learning experience with faculty and local experts and interacting with current Lauder students.
Costs and Itineraries:
Below are LIV Itineraries from recent years. New LIVs this year include Botswana, Myanmar, Tahiti; these sites do not have itineraries yet, as they are currently in development.
- Botswana: March 6-15, 2020. Cost $3,100 per person. New!
- Cuba: Jan 2-9, 2020. Cost $3,500 per person. 2019 Cuba Sample Itinerary
- Denmark/Estonia: March 6-14, 2020. Cost $3,200 per person. 2019 Denmark Estonia Sample Itinerary
- Former Yugoslavia: March 6-15, 2020. Cost $3,000 per person. 2019 Yugoslavia Sample Itinerary
- Israel: March 6-15, 2020. Cost $3,000 per person. 2019 Israel Sample Itinerary
- Mongolia: March 6-15, 2020. Cost $3,000 per person. 2019 Mongolia Sample Itinerary
- Myanmar: March 6-15, 2020. Cost $3,200 per person. New!
- Tahiti: March 6-15, 2020. Cost $3,400 per person. New!
* All costs will be adjusted for room sharing.
**Descriptions of all LIVs located here. Click ‘Learn More’ on each venture for a full description.
Alumni Information and Policies:
March LIVs Deadlines
- Monday, November 20, 2019-Deadline to submit inquiry of interest (form below)
- Thursday, December 5, 2019-Deadline for agreement submission and payment
January LIV Deadlines
- Friday, November 8, 2019-Deadline for agreement submission and payment (form below)
- Monday, November 18, 2019-Deadline for agreement submission and payment